CUET UG 2023 Answer Key official notification has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA). That Candidates who want to Download CUET UG Answer Key 2023, can download their answer key form the official website of CUET UG 2023.
CUET UG Answer Key Direct Download Link is given below in Important link section.
What is CUET (UG) 2023:
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is lunched for Entrance Exam which helps to take Admission into all universities for academic session 2023-24 under the Ministry of Education (MoE).
CUET UG Admit Card 2023 and Exam City Slip 2023- Overview
|Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET)
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs
|Total No. of universities
|Mode of Examination
|Online (Computer based Test)
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Apply Start Date: 09/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 12/03/2023
- Correction Date: 01-03 April, 2023
- Exam City Announcement: 14/05/2023
- Admit Card: May 2023 (2nd Week)
- UCET 2023 Exam Date: 21-31 May 2023
CUET UG Exam Schedule 2023
|Date of Examination
|21 to 31 May, 2023 (Reserve Dates: 01 to 07 June 2023)
|Mode of Examination
|Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Timing of Examination
|Duration of Examination
Note: – Compensatory time for PwBD Candidates, who are eligible for Scribe (whether such candidate uses the facility of Scribe or not) 20 minutes for each hour examination will be extended as per Govt. Guidelines. Such extra time will be extended test wise and not in the aggregate duration of the morning/afternoon slot.
- Examination will be held on multiple days, in three shifts in a day.
- Though the tests are scheduled in 3 shifts, as the case may be, each test within each shift is distinct and independent of each other.
- A candidate has an option to choose the components of the test only. However, allotment of candidates to the Shift will be based on the options exercised and technical and administrative considerations.
- Admit Cards will be issued for each shift based on the components opted by him/her. No request for change of date/shift will be entertained.
- All three shifts will start at a specified time. Candidates have to report for the slot/s as per the time stated in their respective Admit Card.
Instructions for CUET UG e-Admit Card 2023
The e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of the prescribed application fee by NTA.
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website. The candidate will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-Admit Card.
In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA Help Line Number: 011-40759000 or 011-69227700 between 10.00 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and strictly follow them during the examination.
How to Download CUET UG Admit Card or Exam City Slip?
- To check or Download CUET UG Admit Card or Exam City Slip, Go to the Home page of CUET.
- On Home Page Click on Candidate Login under the Candidate Activity option.
- Now a new page will be open on your screen. like this-
- Now fill your details and get login.
- Now you will see CUET UG Exam City Slip 2023 option, click on it
- now Exam city slip will be open, and take a print out or download.
Download Link Given Below.
For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12 /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University / Institution / Organization in which they are desirous of taking admission.
The Entrance Exam of CUET UG 2023 will be conduced in 4 Sections. That are-
- Section 1A- 13 Languages
- Section 1B- 20 Languages
- Section 2- 27 Domain specific Subjects
- Section 3- General Test
- Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, and Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary.
- As given on NTA website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Candidates who want to apply in Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Recruitment 2023. they have to submit these all documents-
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier
CUET UG 2023: Important Links
|How to Check/ Download CUET UG Answer Key
|Download link for CUET UG Answer Key
|Link 1 || Link 2
|Form Apply Link
|Registration | Login
|Join Our Telegram Group
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
What is the Apply Date for CUET UG 2023?
CUET UG 2023 Form Apply Date: 09/02/2023 to 12/03/203
What is the Age Limit for CUET UG 2023?
There is u003cstrongu003eNo Age Limitu003c/strongu003e for CUET UG 2023.
What is the Exam Date for CUET UG 2023?
21 May to 31 May, 2023
How many Universities are available in CUET for Admission?
Total- 55 Universities