DAE IGCAR GSO Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 10/05/2022
The Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Technician and Other Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of DAE IGCAR GSO Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 07/05/2022
- Online End Date: 06/06/2022
- Medical Officer : Rs. 300/-
- Technical Officer : Rs. 300/-
- Nurse / Scientific Assistant : Rs. 200/-
- Pharmacist / Technician : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : SBI Collect
Age Limit as on 07/06/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
DAE IGCAR GSO : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Medical Officer/D (General Physician)||01||18-40 Years|
|Medical Officer/D (Gynecology)||01|
|Medical Officer/D (Radiology)||01|
|Medical Officer/C (GDMO)||03||18-35 Years|
|Technical Officer/C (Civil)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Radiography)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Catering)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Electrical)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Civil)||02|
|Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Computer)||01|
|Technician/C (Sanitary Inspector)||01||18-25 Years|
DAE IGCAR GSO : Eligibility Details
Medical Officer/D (General Physician) :
- MBBS + MD (General Medicine) / DNB or Equivalent.
Medical Officer/D (Gynecology) :
- MBBS + MS / MD (Obstetrics and Gynecologic) / DNB or Equivalent. OR
- MBBS + D.G.O with 3 Years’ Experience after DGO.
Medical Officer/D (Radiology) :
- MBBS + MD (Radio- Diagnosis / Radiology) / DNB or Equivalent. OR
- MBBS + DMRD with 3 Years’ Experience after DMRD.
Medical Officer/C (GDMO) :
- MBBS with One Year Experience.
Technical Officer/C (Civil) :
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks.
- 12th Pass and Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (3 Years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central / State Nursing Council in India. OR B.Sc Nursing OR Nursing A Certificate with 3 Years’ Experience.
Scientific Assistant (Radiography) :
- B.Sc (Radiography) with 60% Marks. OR
- 50% Marks in B.Sc with 1 year Diploma in Radiography.
Scientific Assistant (Catering) :
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Services / Technology (3 years after SSC) with 60% marks in Diploma.
Scientific Assistant (Electrical) :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with 60% marks in Diploma.
Scientific Assistant (Civil) :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC) with 60% marks in Diploma.
Scientific Assistant (Electronics) :
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with 60% marks in Diploma.
Scientific Assistant (Computer) :
- 60% in B.Sc (Computer Science). OR
- 60% in B.Sc + 1 year Diploma in Computer Science. OR
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 years after SSC) with 60% marks in Diploma.
- 12th + 2 Years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
Technician/C (Sanitary Inspector) :
- 60% Marks in SSC / HSC + One Year Certificate Course in Sanitary Inspection with 4 years’ Experience.
Technician/B (Receptionist) :
- 60% Marks in SSC / HSC + One Year Certificate Course in Receptionist / Hospitality Management.
Technician/B (Carpenter) :
- 60% Marks in SSC / HSC with Science and Math Subjects and ITI Carpentry Trade Certificate of not less than One Year Duration.
Technician/B (Mason) :
- 60% Marks in SSC / HSC with Science and Math Subjects and ITI Masonry Trade Certificate of not less than One Year Duration.
Technician/B (Electronics) :
- 60% Marks in SSC / HSC with Science and Math Subjects and ITI Electronics Trade Certificate of not less than One Year Duration.
DAE IGCAR GSO : How to Fill ?
- Candidates are requested to fill the soft copy of application pro-forma, in excel form, without changing its format; (other formats will be rejected).
- The soft copy (excel format) of the applications will be available in website www.igcar.gov.in/gso or www.igcar.gov.in
- Before filling-up of the application in Microsoft Excel, candidates need to enable Macro option in Microsoft Excel in the computer i.e. : Open Microsoft Excel and Click the File Menu / File tab (top-left most tab in the window) Click Excel Options Click Trust Center Click Trust Center Settings – Click Macro Settings in the left pane – Select Enable all macros Click OK Click OK-Close all running applications and restart Excel.
- After filling the application, file should be renamed / saved as in the prescribed file name format of “Post Code Applicant Name Initial”. (ie. Example 1: MO2_Chandru_A Example 2: TE3_Chandra_Sekar_Sahu, Example 3: TE4_Chandra_Sekar_T_K) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Multiple applications for the same post shall be rejected).
- Insert one passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application. Image should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg / jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB.
- Signature: Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 КВ.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling application. If photo / signature is small or not visible, that means photo and signature is not as per the required format and in that case the application will be rejected.
- After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take print / save copy of the online application form and preserve it till the certificate verification all the selection process completes