DCSEM Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 27/03/2022
Short Information: Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management (DCSEM) Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Officer and Technician Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of DCSEM Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Online Start Date: 26/03/2022
- Online End Date: 29/04/2022
- Technical Officer : Rs.500/-
- Scientific Assistant : Rs.300/-
- Technician : Rs.250/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : No Fee
- Payment Mode : Demand Draft (in favour of “Pay and Accounts Officer, DCSEM”, payable at Mumbai)
- Given Below
DCSEM : Vacancy Details And Age Limit
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Posts||Max Age|
|Technical Officer /C||Civil||02||38 Years|
|Scientific Assistant / B||Civil||06||30 Years|
|Technician / B||Plumbing||04||25 Years|
|Air Conditioning||02||25 Years|
DCSEM : Eligibility Details
Technical Officer /C :
- BE / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 % marks.
Scientific Assistant / B (Civil) :
- Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (3 years after S.S.C. OR 2 years after H.S.C)
Technician / B (Plumbing) :
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC (with Science and Maths) plus Trade certificate in Plumbing / Carpentry / Masonry / Fitting / Air Conditioning / Electrical.
- Candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate:
- NTC (ITI pass out) of two year duration. OR
- NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. OR
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course. OR
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
DCSEM : How To Apply?
- Application should be made on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in this advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
- At this staqe, only application has to be sent. Copies of certificates need not be sent.
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ________ Post Code ______ against Advertisement No. DCSEM/01/2022.
- The application should be addressed to Assistant Personnel Officer, Recruitment Section, Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management, 2nd floor, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
- Separate application should be submitted for each post, if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
- PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size colour photograph with white background with name and date should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
- Two additional copies of passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.