DDU Gorakhpur Vacancy Online Form 2021
Post Date: 10/05/2021
Short Information: DDU Gorakhpur Vacancy Online Form 2021. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University Gorakhpur (DDUGU) Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Post Of Professor, Associate Professor And Assistant Professor. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 06/05/2021
- Online End Date: 07/06/2021
- Last Date Receipt Of Hard Copy : 10/06/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC/ EWS : Rs.1500/-
- SC / ST : Rs.1000/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
DDU Gorakhpur : Eligibility
A. (i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peerreviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
Associate Professor :-
A. (i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
Assistant Professor :-
A. (i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale where grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted fro NET/SLET/SET:
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions :-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or an similar agency.
Note 1: The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note 2: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/ SET. OR
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- the Times Higher Education (THE) or
- the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University(Shanghai).
DDU Gorakhpur : Post Wise vacancy Details
How To Apply For DDU Gorakhpur
- The last date for submission of online duly filled Application Form (Part-I and Part-II) is 07. 6. 2021.
- Duly completed application form (Part-I and Part-II) with the required self attested documents must reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (RAC), Admin Building, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009 (U.P.) by registered / Speed post only on or before 10.6.2021.