Delhi ITI Admission Online Form 2021 - 22
Post Date: 14/07/2021
Short Information : Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi Invites Online Application Form for Delhi ITI Admission11020 Seats under NCVT / SCVT in Delhi ITI Session 2021-22. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Delhi ITI Admission Form 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification Before Apply for Delhi ITI Admission online form 2021.
- Application Begin : 15.07.2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08.08.2021
- Last date of Verification: 13.08.2021
- Choice filling Last Date : 15.08.2021
- Registration Fee : 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Maximum Age : No Limit.
Delhi ITI Admission Online Form 2021 - 22 : Eligibility
- Passed 8th OR 10th Class.
Delhi ITI Admission Online Form 2021: Tentative Schedule
|Tentative Rank Display on Portal||16 Aug 2021|
|Online Submission of Objections/Correction||17-18 Aug 2021|
|Final Rank display on portal||23 Aug 2021|
|Publish Of First Round Seat Allotment Result||26 Aug 2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after first round of seat allotment||04 Sep 2021|
|Publish of SECOND round Seat Allotment Result||10 Sep 2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after second round of seat allotment||18 Sep 2021|
|Publish of THIRD round Seat Allotment Result||24 Sep 2021|
|Display of vacant seat position after third round of seat allotment||03 Oct 2021|
|Publish of FOURTH round Seat Allotment Result||8-Oct-21|
How to Fill Delhi ITI Admission Online Form
- The candidates can register for online admission from any of the internet access points through the portal.
- The Registration form should be filled-up carefully in ENGLISH language only as per the instructions.
- Only one Registration form is to be filled to apply in different trades / ITIs.
- Mobile number and E-mail ID are compulsory for registration.
- Documents Required at the time of Registration :
- Category Certificate Required.
- Sub Category Certificate Required.
- BDO regarding school and residence of candidate located in rural area of Delhi.
- Qualifying Certificate
- Undertaking by Candidate (Compulsory)