Delhi Police HC AWO/ TPO Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 05/07/2022
Delhi police HC AWO/ TPO Vacancy 2022 : Delhi Police has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Head Constable AWO / TPO. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Delhi Police HC AWO / TPO Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Delhi Police HC Recruitment 2022.
- GEN/ OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Age As on 01.07.2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Delhi Police : Education Qualification
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Pass from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as Subjects. OR
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
- Professional Requirement : English word processing 1000 key Depression in 15 Minutes. And Basic knowledge of Computer Functions.
Delhi Police : Vacancy Details
For Head Constable (AWO/TPO)-Male
For Head Constable (AWO/TPO)-Female
Delhi Police : Selection Process
The Selection Process of Delhi Police HC Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Computer Based Exam – 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) – Qualifying
- Trade Test : Qualifying
- Test of Proficiency in Computer Operation (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Delhi Police : Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Height||170 CMS||81-85 CMS|
5 CMS Relaxation to Residents of Hill Areas, Son of Serving, Retired or Deceased Delhi Police Personnel / MTS Staff.
Delhi Police HC AWO /TPO PET (Male)
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||7 Min||12 ½ Feet||3 ½ Feet|
|Above 30-40 Years||8 Min||11 ½ Feet||3 ¼ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||9 Min||10 ½ Feet||3 Feet|
Delhi Police HC AWO /TPO PET (Female)
|Age||Race 800 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Upto 30 Years||5 Min||9 Feet||3 Feet|
|Above 30-40 Years||6 Min||8 Feet||2 ½ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||7 Min||7 Feet||2 ¼ Feet|
Delhi Police : Exam Pattern
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Delhi Police : Exam Pattern
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him / her and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test his / her knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research.
- Physics: Understanding of the basic concepts of topics like thermodynamics, mechanics, Newton’s Law of Motion, Gravity, Motion, Pressure, Units of measurements, sound, Heat & Temperature, Electronics, Magnetism, Ohm’s Law, Number systems, Fiber Optics, Mode of Communication etc.
- Chemistry: Chemistry of everyday life, commonly used chemicals, important catalysts, reactions, Commercial applications of chemicals, chemical and physical change, definition based question, Acids (Sulphiuric acid, Hydrochloride), Atomic Number, Elements and their symbols and Electro Chemistry etc.
- Number systems, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Simple and Compound interest, Profit, Loss & Discount, Time, Distance & Work, Algebra (Equations, Surds, Indices, Graphs), Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Sequence & Series, Permutation & Combination and Simplification.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning (figures), Analogy, Alphanumeric Series, Number Series, Critical Thinking, Coding and de-coding, Logical reasoning, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Table, Directions/Ranking Test, Venn Diagrams, Seating Arrangement, Coded Inequalities and Data Sufficiency.
Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, www and Web Browsers etc. :
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas).
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending / receiving of Emails and its related functions)
- Internet, www and Web Browsers (Internet Services on Internet, URL, http, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking) etc.