Delhi University Professor Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 20/01/2022
Short Information: Delhi University (DU) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Professor In The Academic Pay Level 14as Per 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, In Various Departments Of The University. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 17/01/2022
- Online Last Date : 07/02/2022
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs.2000/-
- SC/ ST/PwD/ Women : Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Through Online.
- As Per UGC/ Central Government Norms.
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Delhi University Professor : Educational Qualification
For the disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages and Library Science.
Eligibility (A or B) :-
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. Or
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided she/he has ten years’ experience.
For the discipline of Management Studies:
1) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration/in a relevant discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC; OR
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
2) Ph. D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
3) A minimum of ten years’ experience of teaching / industry / research / professional out of which five years must be at the level of Reader or equivalent excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree. OR
4) In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
(a) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management /Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by the AICTE / UGC. OR
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body
(b) The candidate should have professional work experience which is significant and can be recognized at national/International level as equivalent to Ph.D. and twelve years’ managerial experience in industry/profession of which at least eight years should be at least at a level comparable to that of Reader/Assistant Professor.
5) Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable:
i) Teaching, research, and /or professional experience in a reputed organization;
ii) Published work, such as research papers, patents filed/obtained, books and/or technical reports;
iii) Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG/Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry;
iv) Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
v) Capacity to undertake/lead sponsored R&D consultancy and related activities.
For the discipline of Music
Eligibility (A or B):-
- an eminent scholar having a doctoral degree
- have been actively engaged in research with at least ten years of experience in teaching in University/ College and / or research at the University/national level institutions.
- minimum of 6 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC -listed journals ,
- has a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
A traditional or a professional artist, with highly-commendable professional achievement, in the subject concerned,
- having Master’s degree, in the relevant subject
- has been ‘A’- grade artist of AIR/ Doordarshan
- has ten years of outstanding performing achievements in the field of specialization
- has made significant contributions in the field of specializations and ability to guide research;
- has participated in national/ international seminars/conferences/ workshops/ concerts and/ or recipient of national/international awards/ fellowships;
- has the ability to explain with logical reasoning the subject concerned, and
- has adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in the said discipline.
For the discipline of Education
Eligibility (A or B):-
- Master’s Degree in Arts / Humanities / Sciences / Commerce with minimum 55% in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization
- Master’s degree in Education (M.Ed./M.A. Education) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Ph.D. degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Any other qualification prescribed by UGC like a minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate for the positions of Professor
Delhi University Professor : Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No. of Posts||Department Name||No. of Posts|
|Cluster Innovation Center||03||Commerce||04|
|Computer Science||01||East Asian Studies||03|
|Finance & Business Economics||03||Genetics||03|
|Law||33||Library & Information Science||02|
|Modern Indian Language & Literary Studies||01||Music||03|
|Philosophy||04||Physics & Astrophysics||07|
|Plant Molecular Biology||02||Political Science||02|
|Sanskrit||02||Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian Studies||03|