DGDE SDO, JHT & Hindi Typing Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 28/12/2021
Short Information: Defense Estates Organization, Govt. of India, Ministry of Defense Has Invited Application Form For The Post Of Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer & Hindi Typist. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Before Apply Form Read The Full Advertisement.
- Online Start Date: 02/12/2021
- Online End Date: 15/01/2022
- UR/ OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ EWS : Nil
- Pay Fee Through Demand Draft (DD).
Age As On 15/01/2022
- For JHT : 18 – 30 Years
- For Others : 18 – 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
DGDE SDO; JHT & Hindi Typing : Vacancy Details
|Junior Hindi Translator||07|
|Sub Divisional Officer, Grade-II||19|
DGDE SDO; JHT & Hindi Typing : Eligibility
Junior Hindi Translator :-
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. or
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/ English with Hindi/ English medium and English/ Hindi as a compulsory / elective subject or either as a compulsory/ elective subject at degree level. or
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/ English medium and English/ Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. or
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/ elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/ elective subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/ State Govt. of India undertaking.
Sub Divisional Officer-II :-
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board.
- Diploma or Certificate of a registered or recognized institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship (Civil) of not less than two years.
Hindi Typist :-
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/ Board.
- Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
DGDE SDO; JHT & Hindi Typing : How to Pay Fee
Fee payable Rs.200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Demand Draft in favor of ‘PRINCIPAL DIRECTORATE DEFENCE ESTATES SOUTHERN COMMAND PUNE’ payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
DGDE SDO; JHT & Hindi Typing : How to Apply
The application should be filled in prescribed proforma given below and sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR/ SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, GRADE-11/ HINDI TYPIST and should be addressed to the “Principal Director, Defense Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)- 411040” . Candidates should send the application form along with admit card duly filled (SI. No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 of admit card only ) affixing recent photographs duly self attested.
DGDE SDO; JHT & Hindi Typing : Mode Of Selection
- On the basis of Written exam and Skill test shall be held at PunejDelhi (NIDEM)/ Barrackpore Cantt. (Kolkata).