DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 06/11/2022
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Recruitment has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Admin and Allied 1061 Posts. Eligible Candidates may fill the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2022 Form. DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022 Notification Out. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Army Ordnance Corps Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification @drdo.gov.in/careers
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs: 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 07/12/2022
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 30Years
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Junior Translation Officer (JTO):
Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing):
Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing):
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing):
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing):
Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing):
Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing):
Security Assistant ‘A’:
Vehicle Operator ‘A’:
Fire Engine Driver ‘A’:
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||–||1||3||–||29||33|
|Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)||13||4||40||12||146||215|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||6||–||16||1||100||123|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||23||16||58||20||133||250|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||–||1||2||4||5||12|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||10||6||26||12||80||134|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||1||–||1||–||2||4|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||1||–||7||1||32||41|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||12||10||29||12||82||145|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||–||–||3||2||13||18|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Selection Process 2022
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Skill / Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable) as described in Table-2 of this section:
- i) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- ii) The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only
- iii) The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- iv) Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable) is qualifying in nature as described in Table-2.
- v) For the post of Junior Translation Officer, Tier-II will be Descriptive in nature.
- vi) There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- vii) The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- viii) Document verification of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of joining by concerned Laboratory / Establishment