DRDO GTRE Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 23/02/2022
Short Information : DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO GTRE) Bengaluru Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Apprentice 150 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 21/02/2022
- Online End Date: 14/03/2022
- Shortlisted Candidates List Issue : 25/03/2022
- Final Result Declared : 22/04/2022
- No Application Fee
Age as on 14/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
DRDO GTRE Apprentice : Eligibility
Graduate Apprentice Trainees :
- BE / B.Tech / Equivalent in Relevant Disciplines.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees :
- Diploma in Engineering in Relevant Disciplines.
ITI Apprentice Trainees :
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
DRDO GTRE Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary/ Month|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||75||Rs.9,000/-|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||20||Rs.8,000/-|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||25||Rs.7,000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice General||30||Rs.9,000/-|
DRDO GTRE Apprentice : Qualification Eligibility
- For B.E / B.Tech. / Diploma (Engineering) Apprentice Trainees & General Stream – B.Com. /B.Sc. / B.A (Non Engineering) Apprentice Trainees only.
- Candidates who have passed in the year 2019 / 2020 / 2021 (last three years) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
DRDO GTRE Apprentice : Documents Required
All applicants are required to bring a signed printout of online submitted application form, self-attested copy of documents uploaded, with their originals and remaining documents from the under mentioned list during document verification / joining :- Documents to be enclosed:
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- BE/ B.Tech / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card / Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India
- Character Certificate (From 2 different Gazetted Officers)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Police Verification Report