DRDO TBRL Chandigarh Apprentice Online Form 2021
Post Date: 19/04/2021
Short Information: DRDO TBRL Chandigarh Apprentice Online Form 2021. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Post Of Apprentice In Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL) Chandigarh. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 05/04/2021
- Online End Date: 17/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Not Decelerated
Age as on 17/05/2021
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
DRDO TBRL Chandigarh Apprentice: Eligibility
- ITI Pass in respective trades
DRDO TBRL Chandigarh Apprentice: Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||Total Sheets|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|Welder (Gas & Electrics)||07|
|Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic||02|
|Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance MechanicComputer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||05|
DRDO TBRL Chandigarh Apprentice: Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply through NAPS portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org. All the required documents/certificates should be uploaded on portal,
- After applying at above mentioned portal, candidates are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/ certificates (10th Certificate, ITI Certificate & Marksheet, Caste Certificate, ID Proof, etc.) in a single PDF file through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application of candidates not submitting the scanned documents through e-mail, shall be summarily rejected.
- Last date for the receipt of applications 17/05/2021.
- Applications received after due date/ incomplete are liable to be rejected.
DRDO TBRL Chandigarh Apprentice: Selection Process
- After applying at above mentioned portal, candidates are required to send The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates shall be selected oh merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.