Post Name: DSLSA UDC & LDC 2020-21 Application Form
Post Date: 26/12/2020
Short Description: Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) are invited to online form for the post of UDC & LDC. Those candidates are interested to the following DSLSA vacancy can read the full notification before apply online. In this post you will get all information about DSLSA UDC & LDC recruitment 2020-21 like as:- DSLSA UDC & LDC recruitment 2020-21 online form, online form apply, DSLSA recruitment 2020-21 full notification pdf, age limit, important dates, salary/pay scale, eligibility, selection process, job location, total post, educational qualification, application process, how to apply, required documents for online form fill up, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result.
DSLSA UDC & LDC Recruitment 2020
Delhi State Legal Services Authority
UDC & LDC
- Online Start Date- 24/12/2020
- Online End Date-08/01/2021
- Interview Date – Notify Soon
No Application Fee Required
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age –32 Years
- For Upper Age Relaxation Available See Notification
- Upper Division Clerk :- Graduation Pass. Basic work processing skills and the ability to operate computer. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
(* Preference can be given to the candidate having knowledge of statistics, operation of data management etc. )
- Lower Division Clerk :- Graduation Pass. Basic work processing skills and the ability to operate computer. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
(* Experienced candidates can be given preference. )
- Upper Division Clerk :- 25500+DA
- Lower Division Clerk :- 19900+DA
Upper Division Clerk
Lower Division Clerk
Who Can Apply
- All State of India.
- In Delhi
- No Exam (Direct Merit list)
- After scrutiny of Documents If candidates is found/meet the minimum criteria called for interview.
- The candidates who qualify in the Interview called for English typing test on computer.
- The final result of the selected candidates will be announced after necessary approval of the Competent Authority. The same will be uploaded on the official website of this Authority on www.dslsa.org
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications to this Authority by post or by hand on or before 08-01-2021 till 05 pm.
- Sending Address : Member Secretary, Delhi State Legal Services Authority, Central Office, Pre-Fab. Building, First Floor, Patiala House Courts Complex, New Delhi – 110001