DSSSB JE Civil/ Electrical Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 01/01/2022
Short Information: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of JE Civil / Electrical 691 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 10/01/2022
- Online End Date: 09/02/2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 09/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 27 – 35 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
DSSSB JE : Vacancy Details
|Advt No.||Post Name||Post Code||No. of Posts|
DSSSB JE : Eligibility Details
JE Civil :
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. OR
- (i) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent. AND
- (ii) Two years professional experience as Civil Engineer counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination.
JE Electrical :
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. OR
- (i) Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent. AND
- (ii) Two years professional experience as Electrical Engineer, counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination.
DSSSB JE : Selection Process
- DSSSB will conduct Two Tier Examination i.e. Tier-I & Tier-II for the post of Junior Engineer.
- The Examination Scheme for Tier-I & Tier-II are given below :-
Tier 1 : 200 Marks : 02 Hours Syllabus Total Questions Total Marks General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension, English Language & Comprehension 100 100 Objective type MCQ on the subject concerned as per the qualification 100 100
Tier 2 : 200 Marks : 150 Min
Syllabus Total Questions Total Marks Objective type MCQ covering the entire syllabus of the qualifying subject 100 100 Objective type MCQ to evaluate the ability for application of concepts, problem-solving capacity, ability to comprehend context and apply theoretical aspects, etc 100 100