East Coast Railway RRC Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 12/02/2022
Short Information: East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Apprentice For The Year 2021-22. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.100/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 07/03/2022
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
East Coast Railway : Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
East Coast Railway : Vacancy Details
|Unit Name||No. Of Posts|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||190|
|Khurda Road Division||237|
East Coast Railway : How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://www.rrcbbs.org.in/
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ ECoR website www.rrcbbs.org.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will
- Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.