Eastern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 01/04/2022
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Apprentices In Workshops And Divisions Of Eastern Railway (ER) For The Session 2021-22. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.100/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 10/05/2022
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Eastern Railway Apprentice : Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT:-
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
Eastern Railway Apprentice : Unit Wise Vacancy Details
|Unit/ Division||No. Of Posts|
Eastern Railway Apprentice : Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination.