ECIL Tradesman, LDC & Driver Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 02/03/2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Tradesman, LDC & Driver 55 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of ECIL Tradesman, LDC & Driver Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 04/06/2022
- Application End Date: 25/06/2022
- No Application Fee.
- LDC & Tradesman : 28 Years Max
- Driver : 30 Years Max
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- 10th / SSC or its Equivalent + ITI Certificate (NTC) with NAC OR
- 10th / SSC or its Equivalent + ITI Certificate (NTC) with One year relevant Experience in Manufacturing Process.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- Graduate with minimum 50% Marks with Typewriting Speed of 40 WPM and Should have a Certificate in PC Operation.
Light Vehicles Driver (WG-II Grade) :
- 10th / SSC with a Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motors Vehicles.
- The Candidates Should Possess Minimum 03 Year Experience of Driving Light and Heavy Motors Vehicle and Should Have Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (Able to Remove Minor Defects in Vehicle).
|Post Name||Trade Name||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||–||11|
|Light Vehicles Driver (WG-II Grade)||–||4|
|Tradesman (WG-III)||Electronic Mechanic / R&TV||11|