GATE 2023 Online Form Notification, Selection Process & Exam Date
Post Date: 31/08/2022
GATE 2023 Online Form : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has given a Notification for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2023. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2023 Online Form, can read the Full GATE 2023 Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date : 30/08/2022
- Application Last Date : 30/09/2022
- Apply Date Extend (With Late Fee) : 07/10/2022
- Admit Card Available : 03/01/2023
- Exam Date : 04, 05, 11, 12 Feb 2023
- Result Date : 16/03/2023
|Category||On or Before 30/09/2022||During the Extended Period|
|SC / ST / PwD / Female Candidates||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 1350/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
- There is NO Age Limit to Appear For GATE 2023 Examination.
GATE 2023 Online Form : Eligibility Details
- A candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program OR has already completed any government approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible for appearing in the GATE 2023 exam.
GATE 2023 Online Form : Eligibility Criteria
|BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology||Currently in the 3rd year or already completed||2024|
|B.Arch||Bachelor’s degree of Architecture / Naval Architecture||2025 OR 2024|
|B.Sc. (Research) / B.S||Bachelor’s degree in Science||2024|
|Pharm. D. (after 10+2)||6 years degree program, consisting of internship||Currently in the 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th or already completed||2026|
|B.Sc / BA /B.Com||Bachelor degree in any branch of Science / Arts / Commerce||Currently in the 3rd year or already completed||2023|
|Professional Society Exam (equivalent to BE / B.Tech / B.Arch)||BE / B.Tech / B.Arch equivalent examinations of Professional Societies||Completed Section A or equivalent||NA|
|Int. M.Sc./ Int. B.S. / M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or 5 – year integrated B.S – M.S. program||Currently in the 3rd year or already completed||2025|
|Int. ME / M.Tech or Dual Degree||Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology||Currently in the 3rd / 4th / 5th year or already completed||2024|
|Int. ME /M.Tech (Post – B.Sc)||Post – B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology||Currently in the 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th year or already completed||Any Year|
|M.Sc / MA / MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any branch of Arts / Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the first year or higher or already Completed||2024|
|M.B.B.S.||Degree holders of M.B.B.S. and those who are in the 5th / 6th / 7th semester or higher semester||5th, 6th, 7th or higher semester or already completed||2024|
Highlights of Gate 2023
- Dates of examination: Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th February, 2023.
- There are two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day.
- Fully Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total number of subject papers: 29
- All Test Papers of GATE 2023 examinations will be entirely of objective type.
- The pattern of questions will include some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), while the remaining questions may include Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- GATE 2023 score card will remain valid for THREE years from the date of announcement of results.
- Exam Sections : General Aptitude (GA) + Candidate’s Selected Subject
- Questions for testing these abilities : Recall, Comprehension, Application, Analysis & Synthesis
- Marking Scheme : Questions carry 1 mark and 2 marks
- Negative Marking : For a wrong answer chosen in a MCQ, there will be negative marking. For 1-mark MCQ, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Distribution of Marks in all Papers EXCEPT papers AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, XH and XL : General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Engineering Mathematics: 13 Marks + Subject Questions: 72 Marks = Total: 100 Marks
- Distribution of Marks in papers AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, XH and XL : General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Subject Questions: 85 Marks = Total: 100 Marks