GATE 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 04/08/2021
Short Information : Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Has given a Notification for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2022 Online Form, Are Advised To Read The Full GATE 2022 Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 02.09.2021
- Online End Date: 24/09/2021
- Apply Date Extend : 01/10/2021
- Correction Date : 12/11/2021
- Admit Card Available : 03/01/2021
- GATE 2022 Exam (Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM) : 05, 06, 12, 13 Feb 2022
- Result Date : 17/03/2022
GATE 2022 : Application Fee
|Category||On or Before 24/09/2021||During The Extended Perioud|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
GATE 2022 : Age Limit
- There Is No Age Limit To Appear For Gate 2022 Examnation.
GATE 2022 : Eligibility
- A candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program OR has already completed any government approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible for appearing in the GATE 2022 exam.
GATE 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
|BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology||Currently in the 3rd year or already completed||2023|
|B.Arch||Bachelor’s degree of Architecture / Naval Architecture||2024 OR 2023|
|B.Sc. (Research) / B.S||Bachelor’s degree in Science||2023|
|Pharm. D. (after 10+2)||6 years degree program, consisting of internship||Currently in the 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th or already completed||2025|
|B.Sc / BA /B.Com||Bachelor degree in any branch of Science / Arts / Commerce||Currently in the 3rd year or already completed||2022|
|Professional Society Exam (equivalent to BE / B.Tech / B.Arch)||BE / B.Tech / B.Arch equivalent examinations of Professional Societies||Completed Section A or equivalent||NA|
|Int. M.Sc./ Int. B.S. / M.S.||Integrated M.Sc. or 5 – year integrated B.S – M.S. program||Currently in the 3rd year or already completed||2023|
|Int. ME / M.Tech or Dual Degree||Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology||Currently in the 3rd / 4th / 5th year or already completed||2024|
|Int. ME /M.Tech (Post – B.Sc)||Post – B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology||Currently in the 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th year or already completed||2025|
|M.Sc / MA / MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any branch of Arts / Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent||Currently in the first year or higher or already Completed||2023|
|M. B. B. S.||Degree holders of M.B.B.S. and those who are in the 5th / 6th / 7th semester or higher semester||5th, 6th, 7th or higher semester or already completed||2023|
Highlights Of GATE 2022
- Dates of examination: Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th February, 2022.
- There are two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day.
- Fully Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total number of subject papers: 29.
- All Test Papers of GATE 2022 examinations will be entirely of objective type.
- The pattern of questions will include some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), while the remaining questions may include Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- GATE 2022 score card will remain valid for THREE years from the date of announcement of results.
- Exam Sections : General Aptitude (GA) + Candidate’s Selected Subject
- Questions for testing these abilities : Recall, Comprehension, Application, Analysis & Synthesis
- Marking Scheme : Questions carry 1 mark and 2 marks
- Negative Marking : For a wrong answer chosen in a MCQ, there will be negative marking. For 1-mark MCQ, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Distribution of Marks in all Papers EXCEPT papers AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, XH and XL : General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Engineering Mathematics: 13 Marks + Subject Questions: 72 Marks = Total: 100 Marks
- Distribution of Marks in papers AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH, XH and XL : General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Subject Questions: 85 Marks = Total: 100 Marks