UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 20/06/2021
Short Information:- Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd (GETCO) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) 352 Electrical / Civil Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of GETCO JE Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for GETCO Vidyut Sahayak.
- Application Start Date: 18-06-2021
- Fee Deposit Last Date: 08-07-2021
- UR / SEBC / EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Maximum Age : 35 Years (General)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (For All)
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
GETCO : Eligibilit
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Electrical :
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Civil :
GETCO : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Vidyut Sahayak JE Electrical||300|
|Vidyut Sahayak JE Civil||52|
GETCO : Selection Process
- The exam will be conducted by online mode only.
- The question paper for the online exam shall be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and ¼th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted.
- The question paper will be in English Language only.
Section Subjects Max Marks 1. General Knowledge 10 2. English Knowledge 10 3. Electrical/Civil Engineering 60 4. Computer Knowledge 10 5. Gujarati Language & Grammar 10 Total Marks 100
GETCO : Section 3 Syllabus
Electrical Engineering :
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Power System Planning, Design and Engineering
- AC and DC Extra High Voltage Transmission & Network
- Transmission Lines and Sub-Station Design and Equipment’s.
- Electrical Material
- ØDC Battery System
- Relay and Protections System
- ØSCADA and Latest Electrical Equipment’s and Smart Grid Technology
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind etc.)
- Capacitors, Reactors, Reactive Power
- Basic Knowledge of Information Technology etc pertaining to Transmission Wing
Civil Engineering :
- Basics of Civil Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Designs and Constructions of Buildings which includes RCC Raft Foundation / Pile Foundation
- Building and Steel Super Structures
- Design of Buildings
- Water Supply System and Drainage Systems
- Construction of Transmission Tower Foundations and Transmission Colonies
- Basic Knowledge of Information Technology