Gujarat Metro Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 25/12/2021
Short Information: GMRC Gujarat Metro has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Station Controller/ Train Operator & Maintainer Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 22/12/2021
- Online End Date: 21/01/2021
- Exam Date: Feb 2022
- UR / General : Rs. 600/-
- SEBC / OBC : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Given Below
Gujarat Metro Vacancy : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age as on 22/12/2021|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||71||18 – 28 Years|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||11|
|Junior Engineer||03||18 – 25 Years|
Gujarat Metro Vacancy : Eligibility
Station Controller / Train Operator :
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) :
- Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Junior Engineer :
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics) from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Gujarat Metro Vacancy : Selection Process
Paper based test for the eligible candidate who meet the educational qualification and other criteria :
- Written Test : 100 Marks
- Gujarati Language Test : 20 Marks
GMRC Maintainer Exam Pattern
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
- The test will consist 100 questions:
- Technical Knowledge (40 questions), Gujarati language (20 questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (15 questions), Quantitative aptitude (10 questions) and General English (15 questions.
SC / TO, CRA & JE Exam Pattern
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes (2 hours) for all parts together.
- The test will consist of Gujarati language (20 questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (20 questions) and Quantitative aptitude (20 questions), General English (20 questions) and Technical Knowledge (40 questions).