HAL Management/ Design Trainees Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 18/03/2021
Short Information: HAL Management/ Design Trainees Recruitment 2021. HAL has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Management / Design Trainees on 100 Posts. Interested Candidates Who complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for HAL Vacancy 2021.
- Online Start Date: 17/03/2021
- Online End Date: 05/04/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD :- Nil
- Pay fee using NEFT or IMPS.
Age Limit 01/01/2021
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities in relevant Disciplines;
- Design Trainee: Aeronautical, Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical
- Management Trainee: Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Computer Science
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
Application Fee Receiver Details
- Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
- Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
- IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
- The test will be of Two and Half hours duration.
- The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- 1st Part will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness.
- 2nd Part will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning.
- 3rd Part will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline of Engineering.
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English.
Category Wise Vacancy Details.
Tentative Schedule Of Activities
|Online Registration||From 1500 hrs. on 17.03.2021 to 1500 hrs. on 05.04.2021|
|Download of Admit Card for Online Selection Test from HAL Website||15.04.2021|
|Online Selection Test||24.04.2021 & 25.04.2021|
|Declaration of Test results at HAL Website||27.04.2021|
|Download of Interview Call Letter at HAL Website||04.05.2021|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru||17.5.2021 – 19.05.2021|
|Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates on HAL Website||21.05.2021|
|Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment on HAL Website||22.05.2021|
|Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals||25.05.2021 – 01.06.2021|
|Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL, Bengaluru||17.06.2021 – 19.06. 2021|
|Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru||21.06.2021|