Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment
Post Date: 17/10/2022
Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022: Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Clerk 390 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022 @sssc.gov.in
Category Male Female General Rs. 825/- Rs. 625/– SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B / ESM of State of Haryana Rs. 525/- Rs. 525/- PHC of Haryana As per their original category
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of application i.e. 30.10.2022 (last date of online Registration).
Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Haryana High Court Clerk Selection Process 2022
|Test Name||Exam Type||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||Objective||50||02 Hours|
|Subjective (Essay, Letter, Précis, Translation )||30|
Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Exam Centers
- Examination can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana, U.T of Chandigarh and Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi NCR.
- Candidates will be asked for preferences regarding examination centre in their online application form