Haryana Police Constable Commando Wing Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 08/06/2021
Short Information : Haryana Police Constable Commando Wing Vacancy 2021. HSSC & Haryana Police Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Constable Commando Wing On 520 Posts. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for HSSC Male Constable.
Constable Commando Wing
- Online Start Date: 14/06/2021
- Online End Date: 29/06/2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 05/07/2021
- General : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS (Haryana) : Rs. 25/-
- ESM (Haryana) : Nil
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As On 01/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Haryana Police Constable : Vacancy Details
|Category Name||Total Post|
Haryana Police Constable : Eligibility Qualification
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board / Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education;
- Physical Measurement / Screening as per selection criteria.
Haryana Police Constable : Selection Process
- The Selection on the basis of Physical Measurement, Physical Screening Test and Knowledge Test.
|Above 178 CM||06|
|Above 181 CM||08|
|From 184 CM And Above||10|
|Chest : 83 cms Plus A Minimum Expansion Of 4 cm.|
|Heigh Jump||More Than 137 cm (Best Of Three Chances)||10|
|Chin – ups||Minimum 8 (Face Above The Horizontal Bar in Each Count)||10|
|Race 2 KM||In Less The 7 Minutes And 30 Seconds (Timing With RFID Technology)||10|
Knowledge Test :-
- All these candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test.
- The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks.
- The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration.
- While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.