High Court of Delhi Higher Service Exam Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 27/02/2022
Short Information: High Court of Delhi Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination (DHJSE) From Eligible Candidates For Filling Up 45 Vacancies In Delhi Higher Judicial Service. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 25/02/2022
- Online Last Date : 12/03/2022
- Pre Exam Date : 20/03/2022
- General : Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
High Court of Delhi : Educational Qualification
- a citizen of India;
- must have been continuously practicing as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on the last date of receipt of applications, i.e., 12.03.2022.
- Must have attained the age of 35 years and have not attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited, i.e., 01.01.2022.
High Court of Delhi : Vacancy Details
|Category Name||Total Post|
High Court of Delhi : About Recruitment
HIGH COURT OF DELHI invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 45 vacancies (43 existing vacancies & 02 anticipated vacancies) by way of direct recruitment in Delhi Higher Judicial Service by holding Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination in three successive stages:-
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the Mains Examination (Written); and
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
The Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type) referred to above, will be held on Sunday, the 20th March, 2022 (11 AM to 1 PM).
The scale of the pay of members of Delhi Higher Judicial Service is Rs.131100- 216600 in level 13A of matrix of 7 th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.