High Court of Delhi JSE Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 26/02/2022
Short Information: High Court of Delhi Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Delhi Judicial Service Examination (DJSE) 2022 From Eligible Candidates For Filling Up 123 Vacancies In Delhi Judicial Service. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 28/02/2022
- Online Last Date : 20/03/2022
- Pre Exam Date : 27/03/2022
- General : Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD/Female : Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 01/01/2022
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
High Court of Delhi : Educational Qualification
- a citizen of India;
- person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and
- not more than 32 years of age on the 1 st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited, i.e., 01.01.2022.
In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, the upper age limit is relatable by 5 years.
High Court of Delhi : Vacancy Details
|Category Name||Total Post|
High Court of Delhi : About Recruitment
HIGH COURT OF DELHI invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 123 vacancies (55 Existing and 68 Anticipated) in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination in two successive stages:-
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the Mains Examination (Written), and
- Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type) referred to above, will be held on Sunday, the 27th March, 2022 (11 AM to 1.30 PM).
The scale of the pay of members of Delhi Judicial Service is Rs. 56100-177500 in the 10th level of matrix of 7 th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.