Himanchal Pardesh SSC Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 08/04/2021
Short Information: Himanchal Pardesh SSC Recruitment 2021. HP Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Pst of Clerk, Steno, Fireman, JE and Other Sheets. Intrested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for HPSSC Vacancy 2021.
- Online Start Date: 10/04/2021
- Online End Date: 09/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / EWS : Rs.360/-
- ExS/ Female : Rs.Nil
- OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH/ BPL : Rs.120/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Staff Nurse :
- 10+2 preferably with Science and Qualified „A‟ Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing.
Pharmacist (Allopathy) :
- 10+2 in Science and Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State / Central Government.
Bee Keeper :
- 10+2 or its equivalent and Diploma/Certificate in Mali Class or Horticulture Trade from a recognized ITI. OR
- Five year experience in Horticulture work in any recognized Institute.
Development Officer (Sericulture) :
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)or B.Sc. with Zoology/Botany Degree with At least five years’ experience in Sericulture operation in Sericulture organization after acquiring Degree.
Maintenance Supervisor :
- Matriculation Examination or its equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as elective subjects and Must possess three year experience as technician OR A Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Com. and having knowledge of computer application, preparation of tally accounts / balance sheet experience of commercial accountancy.
Auction Recorder :
- B.Sc. (Agr.) or B.Sc. (Hort.) from the recognized University / Institution.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University / Institution by GoHP with 55% marks.
- Matric from a recognized Board by the GoHP with Technical qualification of ITI in electrician / wiremen trade
Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology) :
- 2nd Class Master’s degree in Forensic Science OR
- Bachelor degree in Forensic Science and Two year’s analytical experience.
Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) :
- 10+2 Examination OR Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one / two year’s Diploma / Certificate from an ITI in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES).
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Law Officer :
- Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent.
Medical Laboratory Technician Gr II :
- 10+2 in Science with B.Sc. MLT / B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory / B.Sc. Medical Technology (Laboratory) / B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences / B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (Lateral).
Steno Typist :
- Passed 10+2 Examination and Should have a minimum speed in type-writing 25 words per minute and stenography up to 60 words per minute in Hindi or 80 words per minute speed in English shorthand and 35 words per minute in English type-writing.
Laboratory Assistant :
- 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
Ophthalmic Officer :
- 10+2 (with Science) Examination and Must possess two year’s duration certificate of training in Ophthalmic Assistantship. OR
- B.Sc. Degree in Ophthalmology from Himachal Pradesh University or equivalent Degree.
Hostel Supdt.-cum-PTI :
- Matric and Certificate/Diploma in Physical Education/Training of at least one year duration.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) :
- Three years Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Junior Officer (P&A) :
- Graduate with one year full time Diploma in HR/Personnel Management with 55% marks.
Junior Technician (Tailor Master) :
- 10+2 Pass and Should have also passed diploma in Tailoring and cutting.
Asst Superintendent Jail/ Welfare Officer-cum-Asst Superintendent Jail :
- Graduate from a University recognized by the Central/State Government.
- Should be a member of Himanchal Home Guards OR Should bean ex-serviceman and 10+2 Pass.
Supervisor for State Emergency Operation Center :
- Graduate in any stream with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management or Communication with 2 Years’ Experience.
- 10+2 Examination Pass and Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
Language Teacher :
- B.A. with Hindi as an elective Subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR BA with at-least 50% marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR B.A. with at least 50 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) Special Education. And
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Language Teacher) duly conducted by HP Board.
Hostel Warden :
- A Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Press Durtry :
- 10+2 or its equivalent and Two years National Trade / Apprenticeship certificate.
- B.Com. from any recognized University.
Data Entry Operator :
- 10+2 examination passed and Diploma of at-least one year duration in Data Entry Operator/Computer Application/Computer Programming.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
Post Wise Vacancy Details With Post Code
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|896||Development Officer (Sericulture)||02|
|900||Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|902||Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology)||01|
|903||Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology)||23|
|905||Medical Laboratory Technician Gr II||29|
|906||Junior Engineer (Civil)||06|
|912||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|913||Junior Officer (P&A)||01|
|914||Junior Technician (Tailor Master)||01|
|915||Asst Superintendent Jail/ Welfare Officer-cum-Asst Superintendent Jail||04|
|917||Supervisor for State Emergency Operation Centre||01|
|923||Junior Engineer (Civil)||10|
|924||Data Entry Operator||03|
Part – I (Written Test of 85 Marks)
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks.
- Each question will be of ½ marks.
- The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
PART – II (Evaluation of 15 Marks )
Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test / subjective tests and skill tests / physical / practical tests, if any, will be carried out as per the following criteria:
- For Minimum Education Qualification
- Belonging to Backward Area
- BPL Family / PH Candidates
- Widow / Divorced / Single Women etc.