HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 22/02/2022
Short Information: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees In Various Disciplines Through NATS Portal. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Not Specified
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 19/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 25 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
HPCL Graduate Apprentice : Eligibility Details
Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship:-
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering.
HPCL Graduate Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship||100|
HPCL Graduate Apprentice : How To Apply ?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu
- Click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type” “HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINARY)”and click on option “Search”
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINERY)” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate clicks “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements, clause) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their BOAT Mumbai (Western Region) office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”