HSSC CET Group C Various Post Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 21/06/2022
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has released the advertisement of Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) 01/2022 Test 2022. Those who qualify this CET exam will be able to appear in the HSSC Group C upcoming 26000 post recruitment exams to be held in future. The validity of the CET score card will be 03 years and the last date for OTR registration is 08 July 2022.
- General / OBC / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking .
Age Limit 08/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
HSSC CET Group C : Vacancy Details
|HSSC Group C Various Posts
HSSC CET Group C : Eligibility Details
- Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
- More Details Read the Notification.
HSSC CET Group C : How to Apply ?
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET Group C 26000 Post Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Online Registration Till 08/07/2022.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in Group C recruitment to be conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify the CET exam.
- Step 1 : First of all, the candidate has to go to the Some Useful Important link in this page, but he will get the link of Apply Online, he will have to click on it.
- Step 2 : In the page that will open, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number, immediately an OTP will be received on the candidate’s mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET 2022.
- Step 3 : Those who are residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number and the candidate of other state will have to enter their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4 : Now the candidate will have to enter his personal information / education information / experience / all other information on the portal as well as upload his scanned photo and signature / other documents.
- Step 5 : After filling the complete application, the candidate will have to check the preview very carefully, after that a print out of it will have to be signed and uploaded in it. At the end the fee has to be paid and the final print has to be out.
- Before applying, read the complete information in the Haryana CET 01/2022 Notification.