HSSC CET One Time Registration Form 2021
Post Date: 12/01/2021
Short Information: Haryana Staff Section Commission has published a notification for Apply Online Registration For HSSC OTR 2021.The Candidate who are interested in this Form First of all read the Notification Before Apply the Form.
- Registration Online Start Date: 12/01/2010
- Registration Online End Date: 31/03/2021
- GEN:- Rs:500/
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Minimum Age:- 18 Yrs
- Maximum Age:-42 Yrs
- For Upper Age Relaxation Available See Notification
HSSC CET OTR Eligibility
- For Group C & D:-The Candidate Who is Qualify 10th /12th/Graduation/PG can Apply (Fill the Form According to your Qualification)
- This Registration is Valid For 3 years .
HSSC CET One Time Registration Important Instruction
1. What is “One Time Registration” portal?
Ans: The One Time Registration is Web-based integrated workflow system, which helps job seeker by providing a platform to various jobs via one-time registration process under Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Visit https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/
2. What is “Parivar Pehchan Patra”?
Ans: Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) ID is a verified and reliable data of all families inHaryana. PPP identifies each and every family in Haryana and keeps the basic data of the family, provided with the consent of the family, in a digital format. Each familywill be provided an eight-digit Family-Id. Visit https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/ formore information.
3. Whom to contact in case of any issue?
Ans: Contact: 1800 200 0023 or e-mail on [email protected]
4. Can I use any other option instead of mobile number to register myself on“One Time Registration” portal?
Ans: No, you can register only using active mobile number. You will receive an OTP onthe mentioned mobile number and the same number will be used for sending future notification to the registered candidates.
5. Which option I have to use being Haryana Domicile to register on “One Time Registration” Portal?
Ans:You can choose from the relevant option mentioned below:
i. Resident of Haryana (Domicile)
ii. Permanent Address in Haryana, but not resident (Domicile)
HSSC CET One Time Registration Important FQAs
FAQs for One Time Registration Portal
- If I don’t remember my Parivan Pehan Patra ID, what other option I can use in order to fetch my details from PPP? In case you don’t remember your Parivar Pehchan Patra ID, you have to choose “Do
Ans: you have Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) ID?” as NO. Then you need to enter your Aadhar number in order to fetch your details from PPP.
- . I have entered my valid Aadhar number as I don’t remember my PPP ID, but it’s showing as Invalid Aadhar number.
Ans :In such case you have to check whether your Aadhar number is updated in your PPP ID.
- . I am having Haryana Domicile but I haven’t registered myself on PPP. Is there any option available for me to register on “One Time Registration”Portal?
Ans:No, being Haryana domicile you need to register yourself on PPP then only you canregister on One Time Registration” Portal.
- . I don’t have Haryana Domicile; Can I also register myself on the “One TimeRegistration Portal”?
Ans:Yes, you can register yourself using Option under field Resident Details “No Permanent Address in Haryana”.
- .Are there any age criteria for registering on “One Time Registration”Portal?
Ans:Yes, Candidate age should fall under 18-42 Yea
Who can apply for this post ?
- All State Of India