Post Date: 11/02/2021
Short Information: HSSC PGT Sanskrit Vacancy 2021. Haryana Staff Commission (HSSC) has invited Online applications for the Vacancy of PGT Sanskrit 534 Posts..Recruitment 2021 online form, Online form apply,Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.Those Candidate who are interested in these post first of all read the full notification then Apply Online for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Vacancy 2021.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Vacancy 2021
Advt. No. 01/2021
- Application Online Date: 16/02/2021
- Application Online Last Date: 03/03/2021
- Application Online Fee Payment Date : 06/03/2021
- HSSC PGT Sanskrit Exam Date : 14/03/2021
- Admit card Date : Available Soon
- General/Male/Female Candidates : 500/- Rs.
- General/Female Resident (Haryana Candidates Only) : 125/- Rs.
- SC/BC/EWS/Male Candidates (Haryana State) : 125/- Rs.
- SC/BC/EWS/Female Candidates (Haryana State) : 75/- Rs.
- PWD/Ex-Service man : 0/- Rs.
- Payment the Examination Fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan /Online Mode Only.
Age Limit 03/03/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 year
- Maximum Age : 42 year
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
HSSC PGT Sanskrit vacancy Details
|Name of Subject||UR||SC||BCA||BCB||EWS||Total|
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Eligibility Details
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in 10th or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified HTET / STET of concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th /12th / Graduation / Post Graduation.
- M.A. Sanskrit /Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. / Shiksha Shastri / Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.) / Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Salary
Pay Scale : In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).
Who Can Apply this post ?
- Male & Female
- All State Of India
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Job Location
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Selection Process
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weight age for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- Note: Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the rights to supervise the complete recruitment process from online application to selection by way of using Biometric process and CCTV Cameras/ Videography etc.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weight age/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.