IARI Technician Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 19/12/2021
Short Information : ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Technician 641 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 18/12/2021
- Online End Date: 10/01/2022
- IARI Technician Exam Date: 25/01 – 05/02/2022
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST / PWD / Women : Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IARI Technician : Eligibility Details
- Matriculation / 10th Pass or Equivalent from a recognized Board.
IARI Technician : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Technician (T – 1)||UR||286||Rs. 21,700/-|
IARI Technician : Selection Process
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- Computer Based Test / Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which candidate has to choose one correct answer only.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For each wrong answer ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
- Qualifying marks in written test / CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC / OBC-NCL / EWS and 25% for ST.
- There will be no interview for the posts of Technician Post.
IARI Technician : Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max. Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||25||1 & 1/2 Hours|
IARI Technician : Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge :
Question may be designed to test knowledge of current events relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Mathematics :
Matric level questions on Number System, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry and Statistical Charts.
- Science :
Matric level questions on Physical and Chemical Substances – nature and Behavior, World of Living, Natural Phenomenon, Effects of Current and Natural Resources.
- Social Science :
Matric level questions on India and the Contemporary World Democratic Politics, Understanding Economic Development and Disaster Management.