IB ACIO II Result 2021
Post Date: 02.04.2021
Short Description: IB ACIO II Result 2021 :- Ministry of Home Affair Intelligence Bureau IB Are Invited to Online Form for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Post. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following IB ACIO II Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. In this Post You will get all information about MHA Intelligence bureau Admit Card 2021 like as:- Intelligence bureau Recruitment 2020 online form, Online form apply, Intelligence bureau Recruitment 2020 Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of IB ACIO II Recruitment 2020 and Apply Online for IB ACIO 2000 Post, can download IB ACIO II Admit Card 2021.
MHA Intelligence Bureau(IB)
IB ACIO-II 2000 Post Answer Key 2021
Intelligence Bureau(IB) Recruitment 2020
- Online Start Date: 19/12/2020
- Online End Date:09/01/2021
- Exam Date & City Available from Date : 08/02/2021
- Exam Date : Feb 2021
- Result Date : Available Soon
- General/OBC : 600/- Rs.
- SC/ST/All Female -:500/- Rs
- Payment Mode : Online, Pay the Examination Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age :27 Years
- For Upper Age Relaxation See Notification
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university in any stream.
- Qualification must be complete on or before 09 Jan 2021.
- Knowledge of Computer
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO-II Salary
- Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
(i) Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in
addition to other Govt. allowances.
(ii) Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays
subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO-II Vacancy Details
- All Over India (Available in Pan India.)
IB ACIO-II Vacancy Selection Process
Tier-I exam (only online mode): 100 Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 marks each on:
A. General awareness, B. Quantitative aptitude, C. Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning, d. English language & E. General studies [Negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.]
Tier-2: Descriptive type paper of 50 marks: Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Before Online Required Documents
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph should be 50-100KB in jpg/jpeg format only and not older than 12 weeks. Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned signature: Should be 50-100KB in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/marksheet pertaining to Class X, Class XII or Diploma, if applicable and Graduation.
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj and Varanasi.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur and Ujjain
- Rajasthan : Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- Delhi : Delhi / Delhi NCR
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna and Punea.
- Jharkhand : Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribad, Jamshedpur and Ranchi.
- Chhatisgarh : Bilai Nagar, Bilaspur and Raipur.
- Other Various Exam District Available in Pan India given below.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Candidates can apply for the post provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 2359 hours). Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of applications during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.