IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021
Post Date: 27.11.2021
Short Information: IBPS Has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Clerks On 7855 Posts in Participating Organisations (CRP Clerk – XI for Vacancies of 2022-23). Interested Candidates Interested In The Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021, Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for IBPS Clerk.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 07/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/10/2021
- Pre Exam Date : Dec 2021
- Main CBT Exam : Dec 2021 / Jan 2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age As On 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IBPS Clerk : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Seats|
|Andaman & Nicobar||05|
|Andhra PradeshBook Maker||387|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Jammu & Kashmir
IBPS Clerk : Eligibility
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification at the time of Registration.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark–sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College /Institute.
IBPS Clerk : Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
- Main Examination
|Test Name||No. Of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min|
|General English||40||40||35 Min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks.
IBPS Clerk : Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I,_______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The candidate who have already registered successfully,during july 12-14, 2021,need not apply again. Their earlier application will be considered for further process.