IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 01/07/2022
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 : IBPS Has Given a Notification for the Recruitment of Clerks 6035 Posts in Participating Organizations (CRP Clerk – XII for Vacancies of 2023-24). Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Form 2022.
- General / OBC : Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment : Edibility Details
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University Recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification at the time of Registration.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark–sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College /Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti : Vacancy Details
|State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||4|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment : Selection Process
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min|
|General English||40||40||35 Min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min|
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment : Hand Written Declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I,_______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”