IOCL Barauni Refinery Grade-IV Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 20/09/2021
Short Information : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel In Grade-IV At Barauni Refinery. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 21/09/2021
- Online End Date: 12/10/2021
- Last Date For Receiving of Online Application: By Post – 23/10/2021 or By Hand – 24/10/2021
- Tentative Written Test Date: 24/10/2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.150/-
- Other Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age As On 15/09/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IOCL Barauni Refinery : Vacancy Details
|Post Name with Code||Total Post|
|201. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||23|
|202. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&W)||02|
|203. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)||02|
|204. Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||02|
|205. Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Machine Use)||05|
|206. Junior Quality Controller Analyst||05|
|210. Junior Material Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||01|
|211. Junior Nursing Assistant||01|
IOCL Barauni Refinery : Eligibility
Junior Engineering Assistant :
- 3 years Diploma in Relevant Disciplines with 50% Marks (SC / ST 45%) and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
- For More info Check Official Notification.
Junior Quality Control Analyst :
- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with 50% Marks (SC / ST 45%) and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
Junior Engineering Assistant (Fire & Safety) :
- Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Junior Material Assistant / Junior Technical Assistant :
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engg with 50% Marks (SC / ST 45%) and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
Junior Nursing Assistant :
- 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics with 50% Marks (SC / ST 45%) and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
IOCL Barauni Refinery : Selection Process
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT).
- The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- For candidates applying for notified posts at Guwahati Refinery, Barauni Refinery, Gujarat Refinery, Digboi Refinery and Bongaigaon Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at the location of respective Refinery Unit.
- For candidates applying for notified posts at Haldia Refinery, Mathura Refinery, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex and Paradip Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at Kolkata; Delhi; Panipat & Delhi and Bhubaneswar respectively.
IOCL Barauni Refinery : Apply Process
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through iocl.com Official Website.
- After successful submission of online Application, the candidates are required to send the following documents to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for by Ordinary Post so as to reach by 23-10-2021.