IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 11/08/2021
Short Information : IDBI Bank Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant Manager 2021. Interested Candidates In the Following Process of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Recruitment 2021.
- Online Start Date: 10/08/2021
- Online End Date: 22/08/2021
- UR/ OBC/EWS :- Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Rs.200/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age As On 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Recruitment 2021 : Educational Qualification
- Candidate Should be Graduated from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. OR SC/ST/PWD should 55% marks.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager 2021 : Vacancy Details
Category No. of seat UR 265 SC 97 ST 48 EWS 65 OBC 175 Total 650
IDBI Bank PGDKBF Zone Wise List
Southern and Western Zones Zone States Bengaluru Kerala & Karnataka Chennai Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Hyderabad Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Mumbai Maharashtra (Mumbai, Thane & Nashik) Nagpur Maharashtra (Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nagpur & Solapur) Pune Maharashtra (Pune, Satara, Kolhapur) & Goa
Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Northern and Eastern Zones Zone States Bhopal Madhya Pradesh Chandigarh Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh (U.T.) &
Kolkata Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim,
Tripura & West Bengal
Bhubaneswar Chhattisgarh & Odisha Delhi Delhi (UT – NCT), Rajasthan & NCR Region Lucknow Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand Patna Bihar & Jharkhand
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Selection Process
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of
the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- The online test will be objective in nature.
- The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be
deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview.
Test Name No. of Questions Max Marks Duration Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation 60 60
English Language 40 40 Quantitative Aptitude 40 40 General/Economy/Banking Awareness 60 60 Grand Total 200 200
Online Test Exam Centre
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi – NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam etc
Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”