IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Online Form 2022
Post Date: 06/04/2022
Short Information : Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative (IFFCO) Limited Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) And Trainee (Accounts) For Its Existing Establishments, Joint Ventures And Future Projects Anywhere In India Or Abroad. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: Not Specified
- Online End Date: 15/04/2022
- Not Specified
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 01/02/2022
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee : Eligibility Details
Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT):-
- Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May, 2022 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in in B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in the year 2019 and thereafter can only apply.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
- CA (Intermediate) with Graduation in Commerce having secured minimum 60% marks from a University recognized by UGC.
IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee : Post Wise Compensation
For Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) :
- As per rules of the organization, presently the stipend is Rs.33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organization.
For Trainee (Accounts) :
- During training, monthly stipend of Rs.36000/- along with other allowances will be paid as per the Rules of IFFCO.
- On successful completion of one year training, candidates may be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.40000-75000. CTC Rs.9 lacs per annum. (approx.)