IGCAR Various Post Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 18/01/2021
Short Information: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of UDC, Steno, Driver, Work Assistant and Other 337 Post. IGCAR Online Form 2021 Kaise Bhare | How to fill IGCAR Online Form 2021 | IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | IGCAR UDC, DRIVER, SECURITY GUARD, WORK ASSISTANT, STENOGRAPHER ONLINE FORM 2021.
- Online Start Date: 15/04/2021
- Online End Date: 14/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Scientific / Technical Officer : Rs. 300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat 1 : Rs. 200/-
- For Other Post : Rs. 100/-
- ST / SC / PWD / Female : Nil
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 14/05/2021
- Given Below
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ Group ‘A’ Post :- Ph.D. In Metallurgical Engineering/ Materials Engineering With B.Tech (Metallurgy)/ M.Sc (Phyics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science) with minimum 60 % marks in the respective discipline And Related Experience.
- Technical Officer ‘E’ Group ‘A’ Post :- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) with minimum 60% marks in chemical And Related Experience.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ Group ‘A’ Post :- Ph.D in related discipline with bachelor of science in related discipline and master of science or bachelor of engineering and master of engineering (master of science) or master of technology in related discipline with minimum 60% marks. (More details must see notification.)
- Technical Officer ‘C’ Group ‘A’ Post :- B.E or B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline. (B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech For Some Discipline).
- Technician/ B – Group “C” Post (Crane Operator) :- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with science & Maths (or) minimum 60% in HSC with physics, chemistry and mathematics and certification in crane operation.
- Administrative – Group “C” Post (Stenographer Grade-III) :- Matriculation/ SSC or equivalent with 50% marks and minimum speed of 80 wpm in English short-hand and 30 wpm in English typing.
- Administrative – Group “C” Post (Upper Division Clerk) :- A degree of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Driver OG) :- 10th/ SSC Pass, valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles, knowledge of motor mechanism, 3 years driving experience.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Security Guard) :- SSC Pass or equivalent and physical standards required.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Work Assistant/ A) :- Pass in 10th Standard/ SSC.
- Auxiliary – Group “C” Posts (Canteen Attendant) :- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I :- Diploma in related discipline (Except Some).
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II :- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with science and mathematics (OR) Minimum 60% marks in HSC with physics, chemistry and mathematics (AND) ITI certificate of not less than2 years duration in the relevant trade.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
Post Wise Vacancy Details And Age Limit
|Post Name||Sheets||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer/ E||01||18 – 40 Years|
|Technical Officer/ E||01|
|Scientific Officer/ D||03|
|Technic Officer/ C||41||18 – 35 Years|
|Technical/ B (Crane Operator)||01||18 – 25 Years|
|Stenographer Grade – III||04||18 – 27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Work Assistant/ A||20|
|Canteen Attendant||15||18 – 25 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -I||68||18 – 24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -II||171||18 – 22 Years|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer/ E||Interview + Screening Test|
|Technical Officer/ E|
|Scientific Officer/ D|
|Technic Officer/ C||Written Test + Interview|
|Technical/ B (Crane Operator)||Pre Test + Advances Test + Skill|
|Stenographer Grade – III||Written Test + Steno Test|
|Upper Division Clerk||Written Test + Descriptive Test|
|Driver (OG)||Written Test + Driving Test|
|Security Guard||PST + PET + Written Test|
|Work Assistant/ A||Pre Test + Advanced Test|
18 – 25 Years
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -I||Written Test + Interview|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -II||Pre Test + Advanced Test + Skill Test|