IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 18/07/2021
Short Information: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Dhanbad Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Assistant 73 Post. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for IIT Dhanbad.
- Online Start Date: 17/07/2021
- Online End Date: 31/08/2021
- UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWD/ Female : 0/-
- Payment Mode : Online Mode
Age As On 31/08/2021
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant : Vacancy Details
IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant : Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point.
- Having typing speed of either 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers.
IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant : Selection Process
Part-A: Screening Test (Qualifying nature)
- The candidates eligible on the basis of their educational qualification and age will be called to appear in the Screening Test (objective type) – 100 marks – for shortlisting the candidates for Main Examination.
- On the basis of performance of the candidates in the screening test, 10 times of the total number of vacancies (i.e. 730) shall be shortlisted for next round of selection process.
Part-B: Trade Test (qualifying nature)
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of screening test will be called to appear in the Trade Test comprising of Typing speed and skill test on Computer.
- In the typing speed test, the candidates will be given a matter for typing and they will be required to reproduce the same on the computers.
- In the skill test the candidate’s skill to format (alignment, font size, font-type, indentation, uppercase to lowercase or lowercase to upper case, sentence case) insert page number, pictures, shapes, hyperlinking, creation and formatting of table etc. in a Word-file will be tested.
Part-C: Main Examination
- Written Test : 80 marks
- Computer Proficiency Test : 20 Marks
- Total Marks : 100 Marks
- Final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.