IIT Jodhpur Various Post Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 15/04/2021
Short Information: IIT Jodhpur Various Post Recruitment 2021. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur has Invited Online Application Forms for the Vacancy of Various Non-Teaching Post. Intrested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Post.
- Online Start Date: 12/04/2021
- Online End Date: 11/04/2021
- Receive Application Hard Copy Last Date : 20/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 11/05/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age
- Senior Library Information Assistant : 32 Years
- For Other Posts : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Senior Library Information Assistant :
- Post Graduate Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
At least 2 years’ experience in computerization in a Library of repute.
Junior Assistant :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 year relevant experience in office administration.
Junior Technical Assistant :
- M.Tech or ME or M.Sc in Relevant Discipline with 2 years relevant experience. OR
- B.Tech or BE or B.Sc in Relevant Discipline with 2 years relevant experience. OR
- Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration in Relevant Discipline with 2 years relevant experience.
Post & Section Wise Vacancy Details
|Senior Library Information Assistant||Library||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Mechanical Engg.||05|
|Biosciences & Bioengineering||03|
|Computer Science & Engg.||01|
|Metallurgical & Material Engg.||03|
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
How To Apply ?
- The applicants are required to apply only through ONLINE process up to 11 May, 2021 till 23:59 Hrs with attachment of all required documents, failing which candidature will not be considered.
- The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of fees for each post).
- Online application shall be followed by forwarding of Hard-copy of the application along with duly self-attested copies of all requisite documents of educational qualification(s), caste/ disability, experience etc.
- The same must reach at below mentioned address on or before 20 May, 2021 through Speed / Registered Post only.
- The envelope containing complete application should be super-scribed “Advt. No. and Application for the post of __________ [Post Code & Category]”.
- Address: Assistant Registrar, Office of Establishment-II, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH-62, Nagaur Road, Karwar Jodhpur 342037
- Ph: 0291 280 1091/1090
- E-Mail: email@example.com