IIT Non - Teaching Roorkee Post Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 11/04/2021
Short Information: IIT Non – Teaching Roorkee Post Vacancy 2021. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Driver & Other Post. Intrested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for IIT Roorkee Non-Teaching Post.
- Online Start Date: 12/04/2021
- Online End Date: 11/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.250/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Rs.0/-
- For Each Post
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Given Below
Vacancy Details And Age Limit
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01||18 – 32 Years As On 11/05/2021|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Raj Bhasha Junior Superintendent||01|
|Pharmacist||01||18 – 27 Years As On 11/05/2021|
|Junior Lab Assistant||52|
|Driver Grade II||01|
Junior Technical Superintendent :
- M.Sc in (Electronics / Computer Science / Chemistry / Physics) OR B.Tech/ BE OR Technical B.Sc. with two years’ relevant experience OR MCA with one year experience. Knowledge of computer applications.
Assistant Security Officer :
- Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
- Should have Military or NCC and Fire Fighting training Officer.
- Be able to drive light vehicles / motor cycle and handle fire arms, in addition to having a sound health and active habits.
Junior Superintendent :
- Master Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant experience
- Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
Raj Bhasha Junior Superintendent :
- Post-graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor’s degree with English as a Superintendent subject OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject and post (Raj Bhasha) graduation in English from any recognized University, with at least one year of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in computer applications in Hindi and English. OR
- English as an essential subject at the level of 10+2 (12th) and thereafter Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as the main subject and at-least 03 years’ experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/State Government organization or any other government/semi government organization.
- Pharmacist :
- 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream.
- Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Junior Lab Assistant :
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Computer Science) OR Assistant BCA OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in appropriate field. Knowledge of computer applications.
Junior Assistant :
- Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Driver Grade II :
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience.
- (Qualification for Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Athletics and Hockey coaches)
- University Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical Education or BPEd from Laxmibai College of Physical Education or equivalent
- Distinguished sportsmen who have represented the Country in recognized International events may also be made eligible for appointment on contractual basis provided they possess a University Degree and the condition of possessing a Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent qualification shall not apply.
- Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS, Patiala or equivalent in the above game.
- At least two years of coaching at CFTI / University / PG level Institutions.
- Selection process shall have two tier tests.
- Tier-I will consist of the objective type written examination for screening and short-listing.
- It will comprise of English Language (Basic knowledge), General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Basic Arithmetic and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Tier-II at the second level examination for the shortlisted candidates will be in the form of job-oriented written test and/or typing test on Computer (Hindi and English), as applicable, corresponding to job description of corresponding posts.
- Merit list for final selection will be made only on the basis of qualifying marks obtained in Tier-Il examination.