Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 08/07/2021
Short Information: Income Tax Department Region invites to online Application form for the post of Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS Under Sports Quota. Those Candidates are interested Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Can read full Notification before apply Online for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
- Online Start Date: 08/07/2021
- Online End Date: 25/08/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- There is No application Fee For Apply.
Age As On 01/082021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Seats||Age Limit||Salary|
|Inspector Of Income Tax||08||18-30 Years||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Tax Assistant,||83||18-27 Years||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||64||18-25 Years||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Eligibility
- Inspector Of Income Tax : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board.
Lists of Games & Sports for which recruitment is being made:
1. Athletics 2. Swimming 3. Squash 4. Billiards 5. Chess 6. Carrom 7. Bridge 8. Badminton 9. Lawn Tennis 10. Table Tennis 11. Shooting 12. Weightlifting 13. Wrestling 14. Boxing 15. Judo 16. Gymnastics 17. Body Building 18. Volleyball 19. Basketball 20. Football and 21. Kabaddi 22. Cricket
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
i. Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned .
ii. Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned .
iii. Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned .
iv. Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Punjab Police Sub-Inspector : Selection Process
- The selection process shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following Tests:
- I Stage : Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) multiple choice Question Papers to be conducted on the same day.
- II Stage : (i) Document Scrutiny (ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (iii) Physical Screening Test (PST)
Selection Process of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
- In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
- The applicant will be required to produce the following certificates in ORIGINAL at the time of document verification.
i. Relevant Sports MERIT Certificate/Participation Certificate
ii. Forms 1/2/3/4/5 (as applicable) duly signed by the prescribed authorities.
iii. Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
iv. Certificate for Educational qualification
v. Caste/Community Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation
vi. Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License or any other Government issued ID proof
vii. Address proof