Income Tax MTS & Tax Assistant Offline Form 2021
Post Date: 11/08/2021
Short Information: Income Tax Department UP invites to Offline Application form for the post of Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS Under Sports Persons. Those Candidates are interested Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Can read full Notification before apply for Income Tax MTS & Tax Assistant Offline Form 2021.
- Online Start Date: 10.08.2021
- Online End Date: 30.09.2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- There is No application Fee For Apply.
Age As On 30.12.2020
- Inspector of Income Tax : : 18-30 Years
- MTS & Tax Assistant : 18-30Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Income Tax MTS & Tax Assistant Offline Form 2021 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Seat|
|Inspector of Income Tax||03|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 : Eligibility
- Inspector Of Income Tax : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 : Sports Eligibility
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria, Sportspersons having represented :
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games / sports as mentioned below. OR
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games / sports as mentioned below. OR
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports / Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned below. OR
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Note: The merit of sportspersons, who fulfill the aforesaid eligibility conditions, shall be considered decided in the order of preference given above. Further, priority would be given to current players i.e. who have represented in international and national level in the last three years in tournaments of the recognized sports federation.
NOTE: The best of three performances in the Calendar Year (in the descending order) 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 shall be considered for evaluation.
Lists Of Games/Sports
|Archery ,Carrom ,Handball, Athletics, Chess, Hockey, Atya-Patya ,Cricket, Ice Hockey ,Badminton ,Cycling Ice Skiing ,Ball-Badminton Cycling Polo Mallkhamb Basketball Deaf Sports Motorsports Baseball Equestrian Net Ball Billiards & Snookers Fencing Para Sports Body Building Football Pencak Silat Boxing Golf Polo Bridge Gymnastics Power Lifting Shooting Squash Volleyball Shooting Ball Swimming Judo Roll Ball Table Tennis Weightlifting Roller Skating Taekwondo Kabaddi Rowing Tenni-koit Wushu Rugby Tennis Karate Sepak Takraw Tenpin Bowling Wresting Soft Ball Triathlon Yachting\ Soft Tennis Tug-of-war Kho-Kho Kayaking & Canoeing Tennis Ball Cricket Kudo Ice Skating.|
How to fill the form
- Applications must be submitted in following format addressed to Income Tax Officer (HQ) (Admin), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, UP (East), Aayakar Bhawan, 5 Ashok Marg, Lucknow – 226001 by Registered post only on or before 30.09.2021.
- Also, clearly write on the envelope: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR OF INCOME TAX TAX ASSISTANT MULTITASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT ……….”
- The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in UP (East) Lucknow region.
- The applicant shall enclose attested copies of the following certificates:
Matriculation SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
Certificates of Educational qualifications
Sports/games certificates as mentioned above
SC / ST/ OBC caste Certificate
Copy of Aadhar Card