RailTel Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 20/03/2022
Short Information: Income Tax Department Kolkata Region Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS Post under Sports Quota. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of Income Tax Department MTS Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Online Start Date: 19/03/2022
- Online End Date: 18/04/2022
- There is no Application Fee
- Payment Mode : Online
Age As On 18/04/2022
- Inspector of Income Tax : 18-30 Years
- Tax Assistant : 18-27 Years
- MTS : 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Income Tax MTS : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Salary|
|Inspector of Income Tax||01||Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-|
|Tax Assistant||05||Rs.5,200 – rs.20,200/-|
Income Tax MTS : Eligibility Details
Inspector of Income Tax :
- Bachelor’ Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Tax Assistant :
- Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board
Income Tax MTS : List of Games & Sports
- Volleyball, Basketball, Football, Gymnastics, Athletics, Chess, Bridge, Kabaddi, Cricket
Income Tax MTS : Sport Eligibility
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games / sports mentioned.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports / games mentioned.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports / games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games / sports mentioned.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax MTS : How To Apply?
- Applications must be submitted in the format given in Annexure-Il and addressed to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 15″ Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7. Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069 by post / by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.).
- The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF …….… UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS’ QUOTA”
- The selected candidates on appointment will be liable for posting at any place under the charge of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, West Bengal & Sikkim Region.
- Selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking to the effect that they shall not apply for “Inter-charge Transfer” and/or “Transfer on Loan Basis” before rendering regular service for a minimum period of 10 years under this charge.
- Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should attach a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the present employer.
- Attested photocopies (by a Gazetted officer) of all documents in support of claim regarding the date of birth, educational qualifications, sports eligibility certificates, caste certificate, etc. should invariably accompany the application.
- Further, attested photocopy (by a Gazetted officer) of Photo Identity proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License) shall be enclosed with the application and latest passport size color photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall also be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.).
Find More New Latest Vacancy
CRPF Recruitment Interview Date and Vanue
- Must be passed Class 12th (10+2) from recognized Board as on 31/10/2021.
- Only such candidates can apply who are Bonafide Himachali as on 31/10/2021