Air force X & Y Online form 2021
Post Date: 07/01/2021
Indian Air force X & Y Online form 2021 : Indian Air Force Has Published Online Application For Unmarried Male Candidates the Selection Test For Intake 01/2022 to Join as Air Men in Group X Trade & Group Y Trade, Indian air force Security and Musician Trade. Full Notification PDF, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result. Read the Full Notification Before apply.
- Application Online Start Date- 22/01/2021
- Application Online End Date-07/02/2021
- Online Examination Date: 18/04/2021 To 22/04/2021
- Admit Card Date – Notify Soon
- Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 250/–
- Payment Mode: Online, Pay the Examination Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Age as On:Candidates Born Between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004. (Both days inclusive)
- Upper age limit as on date of Enrollment is 21 Years.
- Note: -Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Post Wise Qaulification
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) : Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades): Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only : Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Note: Candidate eligible for Group ‘X’ examination (on the basis of intermediate/ 10+2) are also eligible for Group ‘Y’ and would be given an option of appearing in both Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ exam in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
- Note: Diploma holders are eligible to appear for Group X trades only.
Who Can Apply?
- All state of India
- Only Unmarried Male
Air Force X & Y Group Mandatory Medical Standards
- Height: 152.5 cms Except IAF (P) and Auto Tech Trades.
- Height: For IAF(P) Trade is 175 Cms.
- Height: For Auto Tech trade is 165 Cms.
- Chest: Minimum range of Expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age. (However, Minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only)
Air Force X & Y Group Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Fitness Test : The Candidates Must be Qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 Seconds.
- Push-ups & Sit-ups: The Candidates shall also have to Complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the Stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- All Over India (Available in Pan India.)
Indian Air Force Selection Process
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- Stage- II- Physical Fitness Test (Medical & Document Verification Also)
- Stage- III- Final Document Verification (Original Submission) & Medical Test.
- For Details Kindly See Notification.
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Trade Required Document Before Online
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (Not Before Dec 2020) Note :- Holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi).
- 10th class mark sheet (ag) 10th class Certificate
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature of Parent (Father/Mother) or Guardian if the candidate applying is less than 18 years of age
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/mark sheet pertaining to Class X/Class XII/Diploma.