Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 21/06/2022
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force Has released the detailed notification for the Agniveer recruitment under Agnipath scheme. Any Candidate whose age is between 18 to 23 years and come from any state / city in India can apply in this Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022. For more details read the full notification and apply only after that.
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST :250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking .
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Indian Air Force Agniveer : Eligibility Details
Science Subject Eligibility Details :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
More Details Read the Notification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Indian Army Agniveer : Salary Structure
|Year||Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agni veer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by Go I|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agni veer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as Package|
Indian Army Agniveer : PET Exam
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Indian Army Agniveer : Selection Process
Phase 1 : Online Test :
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a color printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase – I testing.
- Details of the test are as follows: –
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (d) Marking pattern for online test:-
- (i) One mark for every correct answer.
- (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase 2 Selection
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC.
- These admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- (a) Color print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- (b) Color print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- (c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- (d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size color photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- (g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- (h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving / retired / deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- (j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Indian Army Agniveer : Benefits
- Seva Nidhi Package : The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveer.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveer, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- Class 12th Certificate: Agniveer who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their four years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.