Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 21/06/2022
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force Has released the detailed notification for the Agniveer recruitment under Agnipath scheme. Any Candidate whose age is between 18 to 23 years and come from any state / city in India can apply in this Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022. For more details read the full notification and apply only after that.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Under Agnipath Scheme - Detailed notification
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST :250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking .
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Indian Air Force Agniveer : Syllabus
(i) A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension. The questions will be set :
- To judge understanding of the passage
- To draw inference
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- Subject- Verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
- Transformation of sentences Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
- Formation of Words- Nouns from Verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives from Nouns and Verbs, Adverbs from Adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjectives
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The modals
- Clauses- Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative Clauses.
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/ Phrases
- Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
(v) Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
(vi) Voice (Active and Passive)
- Changes required under each tense
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
- The Preposition
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Jumbled Sentences
- Sets , Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Differential Equations
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
- Numerical series
- Distance and Direction sense Test
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign
- Human relation
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd man out
- Mutual relation problems
- Tallest, youngest relations
- Dictionary woods
- Non- Verbal reasoning
- Number coding
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and Proportion
- LCM & HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Simplifications of Numbers
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Probability Simple
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
Indian Air Force Agniveer : Eligibility Details
Science Subject Eligibility Details :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
More Details Read the Notification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK / LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Indian Army Agniveer : Salary Structure
|Year||Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agni veer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by Go I|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agni veer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as Package|
Indian Army Agniveer : PET Exam
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Indian Army Agniveer : Selection Process
Phase 1 : Online Test :
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a color printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase – I testing.
- Details of the test are as follows: –
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (d) Marking pattern for online test:-
- (i) One mark for every correct answer.
- (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase 2 Selection
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated ASC.
- These admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- (a) Color print out of admit card for Phase-II.
- (b) Color print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- (c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- (d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size color photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- (e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- (f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- (g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters. OR
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- (h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving / retired / deceased Air Force civilian employees.
- (j) Original Phase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- (k) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Indian Army Agniveer : Benefits
- Seva Nidhi Package : The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveer.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveer, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- Class 12th Certificate: Agniveer who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their four years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Important Link For Apply
|Full Notification||Click Here|
Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022
India Amry Agniveer Vacancy 2022
More Govt. Jobs
To Apply form PC/Laptop Step by Step Process
To Apply form Mobile Step by Step Process