Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Course Vacancy 2022
Post Date : 23/01/2022
Short Information : Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) – 47 Course Commencing From July 2022. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 24/01/2022
- Online End Date : 23/02/2022
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Minimum Age : 16½ Years
- Maximum Age : 19½ Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rule.
- No Application Fee
- Educational Qualification :- JEE Mains 2021 has been made mandatory from TES-47 Course. This is in addition to the criteria of minimum 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in Class 12th.
|Course Name||No. of Posts|
|10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TEC) – 47 Course||–|
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TEST and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
Merit List: It must be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not Confirm final selection. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by The candidate at SSB interview. Higher educational qualifications, previous Performances, NCC background etc. Have no role to play for finalization of merit List. Joining letters to join pre-commission training at OTA, gaya will only be Issued subject to vacancies and medical fitness.