Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course Vacancy 2022
Post Date : 23/01/2022
Short Information : Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course (October 2022) For Law Graduates (Men And Women). Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC -135 Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC -135 Online Form 2021
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC -135 Vacancy 2021
- Online Start Date : 19/01/2022
- Online End Date : 17/02/2022
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rule.
- No Application Fee
- Educational Qualification :- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Center allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Center, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centers. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centers, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Center on candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Center is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Merit List:- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview. In case equal SSB marks are obtained by more than one candidate, the older candidate(s) in age will be ranked higher in the merit. In case both SSB marks and age of more than one candidate are same, the candidate(s) with higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination will be placed higher in the merit. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances etc have no role to play. Those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and are medically fit will be issued joining letters for Pre-Commissioning training at OTA, Chennai, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Training:- Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.