Indian Army NCC Entry Online Form 2022
Post Date : 26/06/2021
Short Information : Join Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course Oct 2022 Men & Women. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 15/03/2022
- Online End Date : 13/04/2022
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
No Fee For Apply Online.
- Minimum Age : 19 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rule.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two / three years of three / four years degree course respectively.
- Service in NCC : Should have served for minimum two / three years (as applicable) in Senior Division / Wg of NCC.
- Grading : Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Total Posts|
- Shortlisting of Applications.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centers, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB).
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days.